ultra x mexico
The Tarahumara are otherwise known as the Ráramuri, meaning “those who run fast”. Competitors will have a rare chance to find out the truth of this for themselves.
Interest free instalment plans
£70 per month
(not including £300 deposit)
All finishers will receive a race medal. Different medal ribbons will be awarded based upon the finishing times outlined below.
As part of our Sustainability Policy, the Green Ribbon will be awarded to the competitor that displays the highest commitment to reducing their environmental impact both in preparation for and during the race (as determined by the organisers).
route and gpx files
1. Race entry
2. Accommodation during the race (6-11 November)
3. Transfers between Chihuahua and the Copper Canyons
4. Fully marked course
5. Medical staff on course and at all campsites
6. Osteopathy staff on course and at all campsites
7. Drinking water at checkpoints on course and hot water for preparing food at all campsites
8. Celebratory meal and local entertainment on the final night of the race
9. Ground assistance and full safety support
10. Digital copies of all images from event photographer
11. UTMB® World Series Qualifier race (100M category)
12. Finisher’s medal
2. Accommodation before or after the race (accommodation at the race hotel can be purchased as an add-on at checkout)
3. Personal food, kit and equipment (see kit list below)
4. Comprehensive insurance (to cover cancellations, loss of items, injury etc)
5. Training costs
6. Spending money
7. Transport home for runners who are disqualified or withdraw early
We understand that competitors may wish to travel to Mexico with family or friends. Should they wish to enjoy the country while you race, we highly recommend visiting the following sights. Alternatively, you can visit them together after the event.
If one of your party would like to volunteer at the race while you take part, they can complete the Volunteer Application Form and we will do our best to accommodate them.