Individual: £1,500 // Team: £1,100 pp (team is 3 or more). Book before April 2019 for 10% off.
Ultra X Mexico takes participants to the southwestern part of the state of Chihuahua, the home of the original ultra-runners, the Tarahumara, and the spectacular mountain trails of the Copper Canyon as famously written about in “Born to Run”.
The Tarahumara’s word for themselves, Raramuri, means “those who run fast”.
Competitors will have a chance to find out the truth of this for themselves.
13–24 Degrees C
Included in your fee:
As well as the below, entrants will receive discounts from top sports nutrition and equipment suppliers.
- Accommodation for every night from 2–10th November
- Race entry
- Water (rationed)
- Medical team
- Ground assistance
- Minimal insurance
- Individual rankings or team rankings for registered teams
NOT Included in Your Fee:
- Flights (but we will advise you on flight times to ensure efficient transfers)
- Your food during the race
- Any equipment
- Comprehensive insurance (to cover cancellation, loss of items, injury etc.)
- Training costs
- Doctors fees (e.g. for ECG )
- Spending money
- Transaction fees applied to credit card payments or Mobile phone bills
Competitors will have to carry essential safety equipment (such as water bottles, gels, basic medical kits, a whistle etc.) in their rucksacks but unlike other races they will only need to carry their daily race provisions as luggage is transported for competitors between camps’ instead.
Between those dates you must provide all your own food. Due to weight, dehydrated or freeze dried food is recommended.
Bring on Mexico!”