Want to gain international medical volunteer experience while supporting people achieve their goals?
Look no further…
Without volunteers we could not operate our races. Our amazing volunteers play a huge part in helping people get to finish lines and in the process, they too often have the experience of a lifetime.
Once on location, all expenses are covered by Ultra X. If you aren’t set on taking part in one of our events, then what better way to experience a race?!
For details about volunteering with Ultra X for non-medics, check out the general volunteer page here.
what do you get for volunteering?
As part of the event team you would receive:
- Experienced team leader
- Consultant top cover
- Access to event-specific WhatsApp Group
- Reading list
- Kit list
- Standard Operating Procedures
- A pre-expedition brief (conference call or in person in Leicester)
- CPD certificate
- Opportunity to contribute to the academic field of wilderness medicine by writing a paper, writing a Standard Operating Procedure or developing an idea
- Food, drink, and accommodation for the duration of the event
- Ultra X race credits:
~ 1 day event – £100 race credit
~ 2 day event – £200 race credit
~ 5 day event – £500 race credit
#theultraXperience without having to run a mile!